Friday, April 9, 2010

Destraction Test

today in tech I had to take a distraction test. Where we had to read a paragraph or two, but reading it while listening to different type of music and sounds. the type of music was classical, then the next was hip hop , the third one was silent, and the last one as the sound of people talking making random sounds.
I am one of those people who listen to music,while doing my work. I find it easier because i find it harder to ignore the people around me. In silence i tend to slack off more because nothing is stopping me from slacking off.
This test confused me a little bit but i didn't get distracted at all i was amazed , i thought it would have been difficult because i get distracted easily.
If this test had been math i think i would have got distracted because math bores me after a while even though i' m good at it.

1 comment:

sup my peoples said...

ohh i didnt read it but betcha got distraceted rite i no dnt be ashamed